- Monthly tourism networking Members pay discounted rate
- 100% of the membership fees are used for the marketing of the Hartbeespoort Dam area
- Members are represented on the HTA stand at the Gauteng Getaway Show
- Updated tourism information shared via I-Contact mass mailing campaigns
- HTA is supported by Madibeng Tourism and North West Tourism Board
- Tourism related negotiation with local and provincial municipalities as well as North West Parks & Tourism Board
- Liaise with external parties to promote the destination
- Use of the HTA logo
- Information and referral advice on member’s products and service
- Production of endorsed destination marketing material
- Promotion of local approved events on an events calendar on our website and social media
- Opportunity to create packages and sell to other businesses
- Access to member’s experience and skills
- Continual investigation in best media to promote the greater Harties
- HTA is negotiating discount on behalf of the association when our buying power is stronger than the individual
- All businesses are welcome and all will benefit from the association
Membership fee: R1200 per annum
The monthly networking lunches provide members the platform to interact and network with fellow members and to showcase their establishments by hosting lunches.
This opportunity has proven extremely successful to many members in the past and has assisted in not only increasing awareness of their business, but also contributed to an increase in actual business as well.
In the I-contact mailing campaigns news
and events pertaining to the Harties Tourism members can be sent to either just other members, local businesses or a full database of over 2500 contacts, which is updated regularly.