Miss & Mr Hartbeespoort
The HTA was privileged to assist 2 contestants with their registration fees to enter this amazing competition. Should you be hosting an event please try and use the winners for exposure of Mr & Miss Hartbeespoort 2017.
The first ever Miss & Mr Hartbeespoort pageant was held at the Harties Cableway on top of the Oldest Visible Mountains in the World within the Magaliesberg Biosphere situated in the town of Hartbeespoort North West Provence. It was a night of ballroom dresses and tuxedos, glamorous beauty queens and South African celebrities.
Mrs Lorna Greyling (Mrs Africa Hemisphere 2017) in conjunction with Dignity Dreams hosted a spectacular event under the African Stars.
Meet the Judges and Celebrities
- John Owens Mr South Africa 2013 & 2014
- Janet Potgieter Mrs Africa 2015
- Armand du Plessis Mr South Africa 2015
- Mrs Riana Mooi Mrs Globe 2015
- Mrs Kholofelo Mabusela Mrs south Africa 2nd princess
- Mr Wayne Stafford Mr South Africa Bachelor 2015
- Mrs Adele Wotherspoon Mrs Africa Globe Classic 2017
- Mrs Lorna Greyling Mrs Africa Hemisphere 2017
- Miss Hartbeespoort 2017: Miss Jene Jansen van Vuuren
- Mr Hartbeespoort 2017: Mr Conor De Waal
Congratulations to all the finalists, you are all winners.