Interested members of the HTA came together for two strategic workshops to discuss the future of the Hartbeespoort Tourism Association.
The two workshops were held on 28 July and 6 August 2019 at Glen Afric Country Lodge.
The workshops were well attended with members providing their input on a range of topics including:
- Identifying Environmental & Internal Challenges
- Identifying current strengths and weaknesses of the association
- Identifying possible opportunities and threats
- Developing possible solutions in the following areas:
- Stakeholder Lobbying & Standards
- Marketing & Communications
- Finance & Funding
Next steps in the way forward are:
- HTA Exco to consider quick wins
- Exco to appoint working groups of members to develop plans or
- Implementation of plans
A download of the presentation is available here: